This is the Tokyo Metropolitan University (“TMU”) OpenCourseWare (“OCW”) website, which was launched as one of the portals to “the learning opportunities provided by TMU”.
- OCW is a project developed to incorporate the dissemination of free educational materials that are used in the official university lectures on the Internet.
- ”Official university lectures” refers to lectures provided for the semester or the year round unit courses to graduate and/or undergraduate students and that carry academic credits.
- OCW offers not only the educational materials of “official university lectures” but also the educational materials of open lectures and/or other special lectures.
- OCW aims to contribute to society by sharing the “lectures” that are the knowledge bank of the university which is “the place for accumulating knowledge”.
- In using OCW, there is no need for application or registration regardless of any universities.
- The publication of information via OCW has no relation to credit certifications and/or degrees at universities. And regardless of any lecture, no lecturer will guide or support any questions.
Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com